We're All Human (the problem venting thread)

hugs.gif
Just remember that there will be good things.
smile.png
I have to remind myself that often. Life can be hard but if you have God, it's all rewarding in the end.
smile.png
Yeah... *sigh*

Here's my vent...

Everyone keeps judging me...So much to where I've closed myself up to almost every single person in real life...And I hate it this way. I really don't know what to do anymore. :/

Here's my vent...

Everyone keeps judging me...So much to where I've closed myself up to almost every single person in real life...And I hate it this way. I really don't know what to do anymore.
hmm.png
Let yourself go. It doesnt matter if others like how you are as long as you like how you are.
hugs.gif
better-person-without-changing-you.jpg

Last edited:
I let myself go and after a while they learn to deal with me. :lol:
:lol: I think part of the struggle I have with opening myself up to people is the look they give me when I do..If I am to tell them any of my many issues, (I have a lot) they look at me like there's something wrong with me...And that just makes me feel small. And then, just if they're nice people, they sometimes give me special treatment, it seems. And I just want to be treated like a normal person...:/

lol.png
I think part of the struggle I have with opening myself up to people is the look they give me when I do..If I am to tell them any of my many issues, (I have a lot) they look at me like there's something wrong with me...And that just makes me feel small. And then, just if they're nice people, they sometimes give me special treatment, it seems. And I just want to be treated like a normal person...
hmm.png
When they look at you like that just say something funny.
smile.png
I like being weird. Everyone doesnt think i am weird because i make them laugh.

Back
Top Bottom