We're All Human (the problem venting thread)

When they look at you like that just say something funny. :)  I like being weird. Everyone doesnt think i am weird because i make them laugh.
Thanks! I make some people laugh with my strangeness..And others just look at me like I have 3 heads...I love any other reaction than people looking at me like I have 3 heads...I even actually like being teased as long as it's done in a friendly way. XD I wish they would just all tease me. XD

Thanks! I make some people laugh with my strangeness..And others just look at me like I have 3 heads...I love any other reaction than people looking at me like I have 3 heads...I even actually like being teased as long as it's done in a friendly way. XD I wish they would just all tease me. XD
Everyone teases me!
smiley-laughing002.gif

I don't happen to think animals should suffer in tiny cages actually. (Way to put words in my mouth.) ;) I'm against factory farming. And I'm not being mean. I just don't think everyone should go on a diet that could make them sick.

People who think the vegan/vegetarian diet is a one-size-fits-all deal and that everyone can and will live well on it annoy me. (Though I'm aware not every veggie is like this.) - there is no one diet that suits everyone!

There's my vent.
IT DOESN'T MAKE PEOPLE SICK!!!!!
he.gif
If you do it right, you'll be fine! I promise! And you can't be against factory farming, and support it..

IT DOESN'T MAKE PEOPLE SICK!!!!!
he.gif
If you do it right, you'll be fine! I promise! And you can't be against factory farming, and support it..
Ever hear of free ranging? /facepalm. As for it not making people sick, tell that to those who -seriously- tried it (and not tried it for a week or treated it like a fad), went to doctors (real docs), ate more than stereotypical vegan/vegetarian food and still got sick. :|

Ever hear of free ranging? /facepalm. As for it not making people sick, tell that to those who -seriously- tried it (and not tried it for a week or treated it like a fad), went to doctors (real docs), ate more than stereotypical vegan/vegetarian food and still got sick. :|
Actually, hate to break it to you, but the "free-range" farms aren't really free-range. I am glad you try to buy from humane farms, I really am glad you care that much. But, I feel it is important for all to be educated consumers. This is "free-range" in meat/egg/dairy/turkey industries:
black_eagle_farm2.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom