We're All Human (the problem venting thread)

images
That's true..

I know what you mean. I'm REALLY shy.
hmm.png

Yeah, it's hard.. I don't even know why I am shy!
You don't seem like it now. If you truly want to get over it push yourself and don't be afraid to be embarrassed. I got over my shyness. Just think, what is the worst they would do: laugh at you? That won't kill you.
smile.png
The weird thing is I totally don't care what people think of me! I can talk fine with people online, like whatever! But in person I get tongue tied, and I don't know why! But the next time I see this person I am going to try really hard not to be shy!

Is tired of my shyness.. There is a really nice girl who I have SO much in common with! We are both animal rights activists and vegans :) She and her mom keep coming to hang out with my chickens, since we have a chicken rescue, and I know her mom wants us to be friends. I have talked with the girl (we are the same age too) through email, so I know we both wanna be friends.. But in person, our shyness takes over.. I wish one of us was'n't shy.. At least.. And we are going to the same school next year. Please PM me if you know any cures for shyness :)
@roostersandhens have you considered the possibility of having some kind of anxiety disorder? This is what I thought I just had for years too - shyness. If I were you I'd consider going to a doc and mentioning the possibility. If anything it's something you can rule out.

Edit: It was someone else who said they were *really* shy, but still. :x

Last edited:
@roostersandhens have you considered the possibility of having some kind of anxiety disorder? This is what I thought I just had for years too - shyness. If I were you I'd consider going to a doc and mentioning the possibility. If anything it's something you can rule out.

Edit: It was someone else who said they were *really* shy, but still. :x
I'll probably get over it.. someday... But I do have anxiety. And I usually reply to people if they say something to me first.. But if I have to say something to them first, I just can't do it sometimes.

I'll probably get over it.. someday... But I do have anxiety. And I usually reply to people if they say something to me first.. But if I have to say something to them first, I just can't do it sometimes.
I don't think anxiety is something you ever get over, you just learn to cope. While we do not agree on some things, I have unblocked you and if you wish to PM me to talk about your anxiety, feel free.

I have no tolerance for lazy people. There are a few really lazy people where I work. They don't mind throwing off on others and do everything they can to avoid work. They are also always complaining about how they hate their work. Hey, if you don't want to work and hate your job, then there's always someone who will work and appreciate your job. I don't particularly love my job, but I do give 100% when I am there. I'm grateful to have a job. Some people have such bad work ethics and I try really hard to be tolerant, but some days I just can't hold my tongue.

Sorry for your friend. Has your friend talked to a therapist or anybody that can help with his anger issues? Anger can be so self-destructing and really bad if it is directed at the people around him.

Sorry for your friend. Has your friend talked to a therapist or anybody that can help with his anger issues? Anger can be so self-destructing and really bad if it is directed at the people around him.
It isn't normal for him. Something recent happened to make him this way. He normally gets over it fast, but...

Back
Top Bottom