West Virginia panhandle....

Seneca Rocks is pretty! And should have plenty of parking, as well as an interesting little country store thingy next to it....
smile.png
Not to mention its just over the mountains from me!
lol.png

Well, why don't we plan the Harpers Ferry chickenstock in the spring when it's warm and if someone could think of a place in the quad state area that would have a little shelter from the cold, we could organize one there in the next month or so.

So everyone put on your thinking caps.....fairgrounds with a barn? park with a community meeting place (a roof over some picnic tables...etc. Seneca Rocks is beautiful and I've always wanted to go there. so maybe somewhere there that have a facility we can use.

Well, this will be in the spring, will it not? If so, could it be open air? Right next to Seneca Rocks is a couple of picnic shelters, they have a recreation center but that would probably take some moola to rent. I will do a little checking between now and spring....or maybe summer...then we can swim in my favorite swimmin' hole right below the rocks!
big_smile.png

What does one DO at a chicken stock?

One advantage there is they have a hotel and eatery right across from the Rocks, as well as a climbing wall, horseback rides to the top of the Rocks, etc.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom