Western Massachusetts

Hello - I am in Worthington, just starting out finishing our coop in expectation of our pullets arriving sometime in the next couple of weeks. Does anyone know where I might get a couple of silver laced Wyandottes ? So excited cannot wait for our girls to arrive!

Hello - I am in Worthington, just starting out finishing our coop in expectation of our pullets arriving sometime in the next couple of weeks. Does anyone know where I might get a couple of silver laced Wyandottes ? So excited cannot wait for our girls to arrive!

Glad you found it! i can not copy and paste, otherwise i would have done so( on that computer). You can try the NY thread as well. there are many people near or around Albany which isnot terribly far from you.

Again, welcome.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/231485/ny-chicken-lover/21080#post_11193807

Hey i just picked up a pair of buff brahmas from jackie koetadich in belchertown
Her awesome property is for sale comes with 2 chicken houses but truly the barn could be used as in-law office space anything it has radiant floor heating!!! The real estate broker is real living!!! Check it out

Hello there,
It is so nice to have found this thread, and all of you! We live in Montague since November, and are looking to start chickening this Spring. I am veeerrry excited. We have yet to build the coop but our plans are underway.
I have been reading about chicken breeds a lot so I have some breeds in mind. We have a 4 year old, and would like 3 friendly, following you around, gentle birds. : )
We do want to get them locally (or fairly locally), it will be great being able to know a bit about where they would be coming from. I wonder if any of you could help/ recommend where to find some? If at all, perhaps : black australorp, buff orpington, easter egger/ameracuana, OR any friendly ones you may know : ) "lap chickens" anyone?
I know there are chickens out there, and we are going to find some! yay.

Take care everyone

Back
Top Bottom