Western NY Chickenstock Summer 2014 - planning ahead

It a get together the other one is the only one happening so far that. I know of wish it would happen here but people bring stuff to sell auction everything chicks crafts donations

Next year hopefully. I just can't swing it this year. Unless someone else wants to take a stab at it. Although with there being one in Rome in May, maybe shoot for end of summer so they aren't too close together.

I live in Batavia, halfway between Buffalo and Rochester- I'd love to come. I've been thinking I would like to host one as well, so if you'd like help planning, or for whatever reason cannot host next year, I would be interested in planning with you or hosting myself!

yea!! i am all for one on this side of the state. I am near the sprawling metropolis of Olean! LOL... just above the PA border! I would be intrerested in helping out too.. but i dont have the room to host one!
thumbsup.gif

Being from Falconer myself - I would definitely be interested in something like this taking place anywhere in Chautauqua County!

If you'd like an extra set of hands or brains to get stuff done let me know.

ok peeps! I am just taking a chance here... I have a broody who sat on eggs for 22 days. I checked last night.. and one pipped internally but didnt hatch.. the others were early quitters.. so I am looking for a couple chicks to give her, i am not having any luck through craigslist or pennswoods. I am hoping maybe some of the "locals" on here have one or 2.. or know of someone who just hatched!

Thanks all!!

ok peeps!   I am just taking a chance here... I have a broody who sat on eggs for 22 days. I checked last night.. and one pipped internally but didnt hatch.. the others were early quitters.. so I am looking for a couple chicks to give her, i am not having any luck through craigslist or pennswoods.  I am hoping maybe some of the "locals" on here have one or 2.. or know of someone who just hatched!

Thanks all!!

I was having a similar problem but broke my broody instead. You could try ordering from mypetchicken.com I think their min order is 3 chicks...
Good luck :)

Back
Top Bottom