Western NY Chickenstock Summer 2014 - planning ahead

Next year hopefully. I just can't swing it this year. Unless someone else wants to take a stab at it. Although with there being one in Rome in May, maybe shoot for end of summer so they aren't too close together. 

If people are still interested in one this fall I have a possible host sight. And can put this together for say the 27th of September. I will be calling the sight to confirm tomorrow.

I was having a similar problem but broke my broody instead. You could try ordering from mypetchicken.com I think their min order is 3 chicks...
Good luck
smile.png
Thanks! we got a couple of turkey poults.. who she rejected.. and seems to have broke herself..

but now that I got the nesting box back.. one of my silkies decided to go broody.. again...but she was good before.. so I just let her go... sigh.

Wow - if you can get this together I would come for sure! Is this just for getting together and discussing chickens or are you planning on doing a swap of some sort? Either way, I'm in :)

Nothing happened because every time I called the store manager wasn't there. Even when I was told he would be working that day.

I could try one more time to put one together for the end of October.

Otherwise I'll shoot for next spring.

Back
Top Bottom