What are people thinking these days? Venting time!

Yeah, emthefishlady - train your dog better!
rant.gif
George, shut up.
smack.gif

gig.gif

Step 1: "selling dyed chicks attracts irresponsible owners, so should be banned"
Step 2: "selling cute baby chicks attracts irresponsible owners, so should be banned"
Step 3: "selling live animals at stores attracts irresponsible owners, so should banned"
Etc.

Step 1: "selling dyed chicks attracts irresponsible owners, so should be banned"
Step 2: "selling cute baby chicks attracts irresponsible owners, so should be banned"
Step 3: "selling live animals at stores attracts irresponsible owners, so should banned"
Etc.

Spoilsport. I'm enjoying this thread greatly. Please quit posting common sense. It's messing with my jollies here. *sheesh! some people!*

Etc.

What's lacking isn't banning but common sense and respect for the animals. Use of those things avoids the need for heavy handed laws and regulations but so often they aren't used.

You can't punish everyone for the ignorance of a few.

Well, I guess YOU could, but the rest of us prefer to live our lIves without being told how to do so.

My biggest problem with animal rights groups is that very thing. Most have the mentality that because some people are irrsponsible the majority is. If that were true, there would be no need for a site like this.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom