What are some cute names for a male kitten? UPDATE! He's home!

In the current feral litter, we have Handsome Jack, a gray / white Tuxedo kitten, and Blue Eyes, whose eyes have changed color so I think I'm going to call him Frank Sinatra. Females Shadow and Midnight. I'm home hunting so I don't really name the fosters. Just train w spray bottle and appropriate scratching post, and love them.

But then in my current cats I have Kit-Kat (about the 4th most common cat name), Sylvester (another gray tuxedo - who arrived the same day as Tweety the cockatiel - which is how both got their names), Miley (as in Cyrus - I have a granddaughter) and Alex Trebeck, who is a gray tuxedo with a remarkable moustache.

For an orange cat Peaches and cream were my least original, brother and sister they lived to ripe old ages, I think Cream was 20 when he died.

Ginger is a nice name, or who was the cat in Alice in Wonderland - I think he was orange. And of course, Garfield.

Name him trouble and I hope he will be lots of trouble haha
big_smile.png

Bock, I have only one George at a time, not several. The only orange guy I had that was not named George was Henry Q Bigfoot. He was a polydactyl with 7 toes on each foot. His feet were huge. I have an orange girl kitty now named Squiggles.

Quote:
Sorry, I must have misunderstood you. I thought you said you name all of your orange kitties George.
roll.png
Sorry, I can be a little slow sometimes.
big_smile.png

I am still waiting to get the kitten, then I will let you know what we picked out. I will try to post pics of him......that is if I can figure it out.
hmm.png
Anyway, we are getting him on Wednesday or Thursday, so I will let you know!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom