What are Your Chickens Named?

Professor McClucken (Buff Orpington), Pollito, Sunny, Orange (all Rhode Island Reds), and Sonic (Silver Laced Wyandotte).

My 5 and 7 year old boys named Sonic and Prof. McClucken, respectively.
My 2 year old boy named Orange.
My best friend named Sunny, and my husband named Pollito after the chicken in Despicable Me 2.

Last edited:
We have 6 adult hens the 3 EE are Redbird, Fluffy Lumpkins, and wheat thins.... and all our australorps are named Sheila. The pun in there is my favorite. We have 6 more babies but only our EE cockerel has been named and i call him Rock-A-Doodle

We have 6 adult hens the 3 EE are Redbird, Fluffy Lumpkins, and wheat thins.... and all our australorps are named Sheila. The pun in there is my favorite. We have 6 more babies but only our EE cockerel has been named and i call him Rock-A-Doodle

All of your australorps are named Sheila, that's hilarious!!! :lau

I had a New Hampshire roo named Willow, New hamp hen named Fancy Feet, and three Partridge Plymouth Rock hens named May Flower, June, and Henny Penny. Now I have Dutch Booted Bantams named Elvis, Torpedo, Honey, Angel, Cupcake, and Droopy (you can find out what happened to my original five bird flock in my post 'sad days in my flock')

On March 23rd we bought 20 chickens...first time ever, and I have had a blast...one is a Bantam, and her name is Itty Bit because she is itty bitty...all the other chickens have tripled their size but her...we have 4 Bantams, and the rest are mixed, they are supposed to lay brown eggs...anyhow...she is so gosh darn cute. I've named some of the others, one is Fussy because she is always mean to the others. Today for Mothers Day, my husband bought me 9 Silkies, they are only 7 weeks, so they are still inside...mostly because it is raining, and they are still little....I wont mix them with the others because research has told me the others may be mean to them and they are fragile. :)

CoCo - Welsummer
Nixie - EE
Camilia - White EE
Comet - SL
Nugget - SL
Abigail - English Op
Anna - WR
Elsa - WR
:D

GT - Rooster - he's stripy, Hens are Twisty, Pea, El Pollo and Lightening (cause cause she's fast)
Love my chics...

Hens:
Sacajawea - EE
Rudy - BA
Denzel - BA
Midnight - BA
Sandy Bob - GSL
Buster Jigs - GSL
Goldie - BO
Honey- BO
? - BO

Capons: