What are your rooster's names?

newby here...

Professor Plum- Bantam Lavendar Ameracauna

Spectrum- Black Breasted Red Old English Game Bird

Mr. Phoenix- Silver Phoenix (He is a gentleman and has earned the title)

We also had Shaggy- Bantam White Crested Chocolate Polish & Scooby- Bantam White Crested Khaki Polish. They both died thou:(

and many babies that aren't named yet:D
tongue.png

I unintentionally started naming them after alcohol (and I barely ever drink!) after the first two
McNugget
Tyson

Scotch
Scotch Jr
Marilyn (was supposed to be a girl)
Bourbon
Bourbon II
Whiskey
Skyye (Skyye Blue Vodka)
Tanqueray

And since I started hatching last summer,there have been several more cockerels that were unnamed and given away.
Currently have 3 unnamed 3 mo cockerels outside right now, and just hatched 11 B/S Ameraucana this week, so, need more names!!

I have a small Americana (I think), his name is Ben. I also have a Weiner dog who cannot resist the chickens. I don't expect Ben to last, he likes to fly to the top of the coop, and Tuff is just waiting for the day he hits the ground outside his coop. Maybe I can get his wings trimmed today come to think of it.

Currently, we have a mutt rooster named Wendell. (Would you believe he was a gift from our neighbors?) Wendell is incredibly nasty and on his way out (as soon as I get up the nerve to eliminate him).

When I was kid, we had a big beauiful BR roo we named King Tut. However, his name was changed to Closeau after we observed his romantic technique. He'd select his next lady love, begin to make his move, and, just as he was about to climb on top of her, she'd step aside (ALL the girls did this to him). There would be a huge cloud of dust and feathers annnouncing his shame . . .

I call our big red speckled rooster (don't know the breed) Big Daddy. My white bantam cochin is officially named Flurry, but I tend to call him Little Man. My suspected Silkie roo was supposed to be a hen and is currently named Mrs. Buttersworth, but if it turns out to be a roo like I suspect, I'll be changing that. ^_^

Sydney, AKA Sid Vicious when he catches my DBF unaware. For some reason Sid sees him as a threat...well, he did take his prized hen
roll.png
. Sid is a jealous rooster and I am apparently one of his favorites.

Lenny - Mix
Batman - Black Australorp
Lilly - Mix (husband calls him Larry since we found out he is a boy)
Goliath - Australorp mix (needs a new home, so not a real name)
Clyde - Silkie
Zip - Silkie (named the day he hatched - he would just zip all over the place)

Back
Top Bottom