What are your rooster's names?

Duck. (Leghorn mutt)

After we first got him my 2 year old daughter said, whenever he would crow, "Daddy! That duck's barking at me! Shut up, duck!"

It stuck.

smile.png

ok, here goes!
Dove-Red Pyle OEGB
Spice- Spangled OEGB
Cloverleaf-Mottled Cochin
Brook- Unknown, might be delaware blue hen or dutch....
Raven-Black Silkie
Mallard-Black Cochin
Darkflight-Mix
Goldenshine-Mix
Tonto-Mix
Teeny-Mix
Ivory-Mix
and Chive-Also a mix

all very pretty, but at least four need new homes!

My partridge cochin roo is called Mr. Bigglesworth ( I call him Mr Bigs for short ) and he IS big ...like a small turkey!
my silkie roo is called Top knot
We had a Cujo at one point that lived up to his name........demon bird that he was!
Then was Jelly and "Baldie" our ameracuna Roos that we had

Our Barred Rock boy's name is 'Me'. He got the name before we knew he was a boy, but it fits him. His personality is very 'Semper I' , he's the center of the universe
roll.png
smile.png

My three roos are two and a half months old right now. One is a keeper, one is not and one I'm seriously hoping the last one gets along with the one I'm keeping cause I like him and he's super friendly.

So, I'm keeping Sammy (NHRed) who was originally not going to be a keeper but now is. He was a freebie from McMurray. Sammy is a play on words for sandwich. DH likes to call them samwiches, hence Sammy.
Stu is going (Cuckoo Marans). He was the free exotic chick from McMurray. Another play on words (stew). He's such a chicken!
and I like Wyatt (NHRed) so I'm hoping he and Sammy get along. I would re-home him instead of sending him to freezer camp 'cause he's really friendly. Hops up on me and lets me pat him.
smile.png

I have two roosters named @%&*$ that are getting invited to dinner soon.

The good boys:
King - Welsummer
Sampson - Serama
Jasper - Barred Bantam Cochin

A White Cochin bantam my sister named Snowball... But we all call him Roosterfriend. xD

And a suspected rooster, Smudge..

Back
Top Bottom