What breed of dog would you like to have in the future?

I am very partial to chihuahuas. So I would stick with them. But I have also wanted a clumber spaniel since childhood. I love the laziness and docile attitude.

I don't really enjoy the more hyper dog breeds. I like the babies and the lazies.

Most likely will always have a herding breed in my life....
hmm.png

Aussie
Border Collie

Am tempted to try a Belgian Shepherd......I know a few that I really like!

~ ~ ~ and they tend to be great agility dogs!

Quote:
Wow the Karelian Bear Dog is pretty. Although not a family dog. Which rules it out for me... bummer.

Actually they are wonderful family dogs. I don't know of any KBD's that aren't a family dog, even the one's that are part of the National Parks systems that take care of human-habituated bears, they are usually still a family dog.

Ok, puppy dog web said they were a one person dog and not really a family dog. Good to know! Cant always believe what you read
roll.png

Oh Jamie! We will see in several years.
With 3 young GSD in the house and maybe keeping one of the pups it will be many years before we add another dog around here.
GSD is our breed of choice that is within our price range.

RESCUED!!!!!!

All of my dogs have been rescues. I have to admit I am partial to Great Danes. Mine just passed away in November and I was fortunate enough to have him for 9 years, he lived to the ripe old age of 11. Danes are big couch potatoes, extremely loving, become very attached to their owners, and are very sensitive. All the things I've been looking for in a man
smile.png

I think rescued pets know you saved them and pay you back with a lifetime of love.

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
they'd be perfect for that! Let me know when you're ready, I don't breed any more, but I know quite a few of the top breeders.

Back
Top Bottom