What breeds could I call these little guys?

TinyRaptorDodos

Crowing
May 23, 2021
Wasilla, Alaska
I have a bunch of mixed chicks, I’m aware of who’s is who’s for most of them but I don’t know what to mark them as while selling.
I have a chick from Buff chantecler hen and my barred mutt rooster so if he was a pullet the eggs would be brown, I have one from my Amerucana lavender orp hen barred mutt rooster, fully black with a beard, muffs, black beak and legs and will lay brown. Then I have a lavender looking chick who might inherit white barring, pink legs black feet and beak and will also lay brown-light brown. Then two who I believe are my BSLs chick based off the brown face and has normal barring, might get some red/brown feathers and will lay brown. Another is from my sapphire gem hen barred mutt rooster, he(?) is darkish grey with a white belly and face markings, dark grey striped in his wings black feet black beak, will lay brown-light brown-white and my last is just a mutt mutt I suppose?
She looks just like her mom who was a barnyard mix. I’ll attach photos separately from this section so I can mark who is who

Beef and Waffle who I am thinking belong to my BSL could be my BCMs

Attachments

• IMG_6626.jpeg
    IMG_6626.jpeg
    424.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_6627.jpeg
    IMG_6627.jpeg
    467.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_6628.jpeg
    IMG_6628.jpeg
    500.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_6629.jpeg
    IMG_6629.jpeg
    497.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_6630.jpeg
    IMG_6630.jpeg
    426.5 KB · Views: 14
Then Narwhal. I have no clue who she belongs to… I’m guessing either my prairie bluebell or my austra white? I have no part lavenders without fluffy cheeks, other then the dad who had a chick similar to her last year

Attachments

• IMG_6639.jpeg
    IMG_6639.jpeg
    497.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_6640.jpeg
    IMG_6640.jpeg
    430 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_6641.jpeg
    IMG_6641.jpeg
    359.9 KB · Views: 14
Some I feel could be marked as breeds… I’m just not positive which ones. Like muffin is for sure a barnyard, beef and waffle might just be barred
Well I'm confused why you'd feel you could but ya you can call them whatever you want.

Back
Top Bottom