What breeds could I call these little guys?

Want to try to ID these combs for me-?
Beef is the baby barred, garlic is the EE, Wolf is the black, lily is the blue laced red and Clive is the rooster

Attachments

• IMG_7801.jpeg
    IMG_7801.jpeg
    327.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_7471.jpeg
    IMG_7471.jpeg
    409 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7190.jpeg
    IMG_7190.jpeg
    615.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7155.jpeg
    IMG_7155.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6574.jpeg
    IMG_6574.jpeg
    289.1 KB · Views: 9
Want to try to ID these combs for me-?
Beef is the baby barred, garlic is the EE, Wolf is the black, lily is the blue laced red and Clive is the rooster
I can try.

Barred: probably pea
EE: pea
Black: I'm not sure, because it wiggled and blurred the photo. Either pea, rose, or walnut, but that's not a very helpful list!
Blue Laced Red: rose
Rooster: hard to tell from this angle. Maybe pea, but I can't rule out rose or walnut. It doesn't look single, but I've been fooled before when a chicken had a single comb and lost the points because of frostbite.

I can try.

Barred: probably pea
EE: pea
Black: I'm not sure, because it wiggled and blurred the photo. Either pea, rose, or walnut, but that's not a very helpful list!
Blue Laced Red: rose
Rooster: hard to tell from this angle. Maybe pea, but I can't rule out rose or walnut. It doesn't look single, but I've been fooled before when a chicken had a single comb and lost the points because of frostbite.
Here’s a better one of wolf, the rooster I no longer have though

Attachments

• IMG_3606.jpeg
    IMG_3606.jpeg
    332.5 KB · Views: 7
The little barred is his. I have a lavender barred and some sort of mix from him as well
Since the little barred one has a pea comb, that means at least one parent also had a pea comb. If the mother had a single comb, then the pea must come from the father. If the mother had a pea comb, then the father could still be almost anything.

Since the little barred one has a pea comb, that means at least one parent also had a pea comb. If the mother had a single comb, then the pea must come from the father. If the mother had a pea comb, then the father could still be almost anything.
Based off the only two potential mothers for her far from a pea comb so probably from the rooster

Back
Top Bottom