What BYCer's have you met or want to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've met CoyoteMagic and her wonderful dh in person, along with a few at a couple of chickenstocks in the county, like MattNC,
( I think that's his user name) and another wonderful lady that sold me a few silkies and I helped her get her dd on the road to homeschooling.

I'd love to meet the great yappy, but that is not going to happen this side of Hevan unless I get a wonderful farm sitter and can afford to travel cross country,
tongue.png
and I'd love to meet lockedhearts, langshanlover, and a few more. My memory stinks on names, lol.

Quote:
You met Cindi??? Oh man!!! I am so jealous!!! She is at the top of my short list. Linda is right under that one. So many of the BYC folks are special to me. How do you choose? In a perfect world I would meet you ALL!!!

Quote:
YOU are are my short list.

Quick! Let's get a Harley and join a certain heliotrope capon on his road trip!

Ok, you're right, a little too extreme... I'd be happy just meeting you for coffee
smile.png
In reality, though, maybe someday, Chris and I are talking honeymoon to SoCal.
wink.png

Quote:
YOU are are my short list.

Quick! Let's get a Harley and join a certain heliotrope capon on his road trip!

Ok, you're right, a little too extreme... I'd be happy just meeting you for coffee
smile.png
In reality, though, maybe someday, Chris and I are talking honeymoon to SoCal.
wink.png

Oh man, Terrah I would drive MILES to meet you!!!!

I bought my cochins from a very nice lady registered here, and I will be picking up my brahmas and orpington from a gentleman registered here. I met them both on craigslist! haha

I'd love to meet everyone, but I do feel blessed to live close to Cindi and Lurchie. She doesn't like me to get mushy so I won't, but I really enjoy the both of them and what they do to help out.
smile.png

Do you know she bought my very first two bushels of green beans out of out field garden?? The canning for 3 days wasn't pretty, but they got it done!
big_smile.png

I've met Icee and Katy and they are just loves.
love.gif

And you don't choose. I think that people come into your life when they are needed either by you or by the person coming to get to know you. It just happens and I personally thank God for the people He sends into my life whether they are like me or not. I look foward to more learning and friendship.
thumbsup.gif

The ones I have chatted too that I would like to meet are Debiraymond and Duckyfromoz, but if i won the lotto and could afford to travel to the U.S i would love to meet as many as were willing to show me their lovely ladies
smile.png

Id like to meet me.

Oh, hi me! nice to finally meet me!

Likewise!

in all seriousness Id like to seriously meet every bycer out there. Its like a secret life of mine, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom