What Color is your Coop???

I'm still building, but here's my colors!
Orange, with gray trim and purple doors. I can't wait to paint!

Good question! I am building my coop now and trying to decide what to paint it. I am thinking for the inside that I am going to go with white and yellow - yolk colors
tongue.png
. I've been trying to come up with a name for my coop as well. Maybe The Broken Yolk Motel or Speckled Egg Inn? Not sure yet. As for the outside I am thinking red for the base, cream for the trim and black for contrast - but this is likely to change as I look around for ideas.
Mine is "Motel Chix". We'll leave the light of for ya....

I'm all for neutral camo colors to make it a natural kind of habitat :). I'll probably get creative & paint some plant life like vines or cattails on it.

OK So the coop is painted with white primer now. This is pre-primer... today I bought the paint colors show... Antique Silver, Homemade Butterscotch & Frosted Mulberry.... THINKING of going with the Silver as the main color and using the Butterscotch as trip and the doors mulberry...

Such a cute coop and I love the colors...can't wait to see the final project!
So I painted the coop ... the color " Buttercup " was called poop and UW colors.. we are a WSU family LOL.. SO the gold was re-painted dark teal... this is the end result.. a few more things to tweak . window panes being removed to be able to put in screening and all new locks .

So glad its finished.. BUT onto the next coop ! LOL

Back
Top Bottom