What Color is your Coop???

yeah i wanted to make one for 8 birds but it would take 3 or 4 people to move and my famliy doesn't want to touch this project with a 10 foot pole. so i ended up useing my old green house the dirt is really dirty but it doesn't seem to bother the test birds so were cleaning it as we go.
I have 2 tractors now.. well hubby is making it a tractor LOL.. I 'd just like them to be all in one spot around my garden.

I have 2 tractors now.. well hubby is making it a tractor LOL.. I 'd just like them to be all in one spot around my garden.
yeah that's awesome i wanted to put some type of attachment to my coop so they can get to the garden area i don't grow in the same area two years in a row and i think the bird poo would really help the ground but first i have to figure out how to attach it so my dogs or predators can't get to the birds and so the attachment isn't in the way so my dad or my blind dog can't run into it or trip over it.

yeah that's awesome i wanted to put some type of attachment to my coop so they can get to the garden area i don't grow in the same area two years in a row and i think the bird poo would really help the ground but first i have to figure out how to attach it so my dogs or predators can't get to the birds and so the attachment isn't in the way so my dad or my blind dog can't run into it or trip over it.
My newest IDEA !!! 2 ducks for the garden. The slugs can be eaten by ducks and the weeds by the chickens LOL

Not even close to being done but it is gonna be this purple with cream trim!

Silkie coop is a light yellow with white trim

wall inside Big Chickens coop

Color is Brick Fence and white trim

inside is Soft Amethyst for the trim and Lettuce Alone for the walls

Back
Top Bottom