What did you do with your first egg?

I know! Gosh it is just so adorable! I get double the pitter patter! Since day one, they'd follow me around and make that noise with the webbies. It has only gotten louder as they have grown and gotten bigger!
wee.gif

well, i can store my eggs because i only have 6 chickens and 3 call ducks, after i empty them i let them out to dry for a day or 2, them i put them in this little case that has little shelves that hangs up on my wall, i have... 6 eggs in there now, i empty them by with a thumb tack or a needle i poke a hole in the top and the bottom, and i make the holes a little bigger and then i blow on the top till the egg it empty, then i rinse it out and let it dry. very simple!
smile.png

well, i can store my eggs because i only have 6 chickens and 3 call ducks, after i empty them i let them out to dry for a day or 2, them i put them in this little case that has little shelves that hangs up on my wall, i have... 6 eggs in there now, i empty them by with a thumb tack or a needle i poke a hole in the top and the bottom, and i make the holes a little bigger and then i blow on the top till the egg it empty, then i rinse it out and let it dry. very simple!
smile.png

I think I am going to do this! Thank you so much for the advice. I will save both my girls first egg shells. So sweet.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom