What do you hate about where you live

oh....alright then.... if you insist....but there is a story that goes with it so you will have read it to get the full benefit of the meaning cat-suck...
Growing up on the farm we had cats out the ying-yang, sometimes the mom cat would abandon one and we would take over the care. Well a kitten that is weaned too early longs for uh... well...uh... sugar teat, so to speak. Even after fully grown this one cat would suck on anything that had some type of nap to it. He would actually nurse the thing, making biscuits (trying to get the milk out) And when he was done the area where he sucked would stand on it's own. Therefore, dubbed the name CAT-SUCK! So anything that looks bad, yucky etc. is graced with the name of cat-suck. My mom always commented to me that she was amazed how I went into the bathroom in the mornings looking like cat-suck, and when I came back out I was pretty as a peach. Cat-suck,...reckon they might put that in Webster's?

Now aren't you sorry you asked?

Last edited:
I'm with CovenantCreek, if it's in Tennessee i hate it . the only good thing i have found in tn is the utility bills.
barnie.gif

Owned by 12 RIR's .1Pitt bull, 1 poodle mix1yorkie and 1 crabby grey cat

Quote:
My DH says the same thing. He grew up in Croton-on-Hudson and always said when asked where he was from, "New York, but NOT the city".

Quote:
I prefer the motor vehicle registration -- being from way out west, this $75 a year thing works for me -- but not the fact that I can't add a name to my vehicle registration without having to pay the dang-near 10% sales tax....again.

living in CT i think the thing i dislike the most is the cost of living is skyrocketing while my income stays relatively the same. i'm going to assume that's the same everywhere though.

people assume because i'm from CT that i'm a stuck up snob who has deep pockets.
if they only knew i count my pennies in order to pay my mortgage ....

Back
Top Bottom