What do you hate about where you live

Jeeze, Pedro, I guess they As Sume that you should have a thick mustache and wear a sombrero and a serape if you're a "real" Mexican...pffft...
It's like thinking that all Polish people are stupid...I can be, but not all the time. LOL

I love where I lived, but whenever I say that I live in NY everyone always thinks that I live on a cement slab and that I'm obnoxious. It's the NY stereotype thing.

Truth is that I only live about 1 hour from NYC, but I've got a nice little land-locked setup that's great. The area is glorious rolling hills and we get all 4 seasons...and usually not too hot or cold.

As for the people around here, well, they're like everywhere else, some good, some stupid. Sounds the same as everyone else.

It's certainly more densely populated than living in a truly rural setting, but on the other hand, it's only a couple of miles to the store. ...And I can cut the cheese and no one hears...
lau.gif

Wow, I am so surprised to hear tha so many of us have the same problems and in all different states. I think everywhere has it's plus and minuses, some more than others. Me, I think I am ready to live in a cave,,,,lol Someone in an earlier post said the older they get the more they are becoming a hermit and I do feel just that way!
I am sick, sick, sick of all the building, houses sit empty but no one buys them, they have to build a BIGGER one on a little square of land, honestly I have no idea how half these people can afford to live in them. Beautiful land never to be again. Gone. City people moving to more rural areas and screaming lions, tigers and bears oh my! My little once agricultural town is no longer and the change has been rapid in the 30 years I have lived here. I can still cut the cheese, but it is not the same town at all. The only thing about moving really RURAL is work, jobs are hard to come by and often quite far away. I so wish I were an entrepanuer and could work from my home type of thing. But this thread did amaze me in the fact that alot of the same problems are very widespread throughout the country.
I still love my country and always will.

Back
Top Bottom