What do you hate about where you live

Quote:
lau.gif

The "who you ares" in town that think their you-know-what don't stink and think all police officers are their paid personal servants AND babysitters.
The summer heat (it's worse than Florida y'all, by far) and the dark, dreary winters.
Smelly chicken litter everywhere...I only say this because the farmer our pasture is leased to is spreading the litter on all the pastures today and I could smell it the minute I turned on our road. BTW, the SO tells me they also ferment it and feed it to the cows....that's just...WRONG! (Why don't we have a 'I think I'm gonna hurl smiley?)

At work this morning I told my best friend/co-worker that I am thinking about quitting. I only work one day a week. She said I can't because she knows then I would hole up on this farm and never leave. At least when I'm home I can pretend I don't live in Podunk, Arkansas!

Last edited:
Considering how overdeveloped most of CT is, eastern CT used to be a nice quiet place. In fact the northeastern corner is nicknamed the Quiet Corner. It's becoming less and less so. It seems that every acre of land needs to be developed NOW. I hate that. And it doesn't seem to be doing anything to lower our taxes.
And I hate the noise my stupid neighbor is making running some dumb RC thingy up and down the road.

Quote:
OMG! I totally made a big blunder of myself thanks to you. I was not sure what that meant "cut cheese" and so I asked the people upstairs...

Dialogue:

"Hey you guys, is *shooting the breeze* the same as *cutting the cheese*?"

My house mate spat milk he was drinking and some even came out his nose...he was laughing so hard!

Now I know...

I should have asked HERE!
he.gif

cool.png

PS Remind me on the next thread of "most embarrassing moments..."
roll.png

You're never to old to learn something new, are you?
lau.gif

I would have wrote blow a f@#t but I knew it would get censored out! Sorry for you're embarrassing moment. You would really learn some new terms if you hang around my place long enough... one of my favs is " That looks like cat-suck" Now figure that one out.

Back
Top Bottom