What is the name of your farm/ranch?

Ours is a play on words and I know those of you that have a ranch or farm (or just about anything) can relate to our name at one time or another it's

MT Pockets Ranch

I wanted to start out with mini livestock so we could say we have pocket pets but the only mini thing we have is a 2 1/2 lbs yorkie

keep posting your stories and names,
piecekeeper

LOL. We don't have a sign, and our place isn't really a ranch. But our thing is called "Pinto Ranch" because when my dad used to race he had tons of old pintos in the yard..now they're gone and we've moved on to chickens, cats, and blue heelers.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Lupin Farm

After...emm, Remus Lupin LOL and my mothers favorite flower, Lupins...

There's a house by me who has on their front fence a sign that says... "Ranchito Knotso Grande" LOL

Last edited:
country girl's coop, its what the family calls me! lol and they even made t-shirts, arent they cute!!

100_4357.jpg

Last edited:
Ours is named Shady Brook Farm. We named ours that because we have a little brook that runs through the middle part of our property that is shaded by lots of trees. That is my families favorite place to go on our property. It is so peaceful.

"Bethel Farms" (Bethel Farms, LLC) - since the Lord led us here. Sign is being made to replace the one at the road that said "Indian Fields Plantation" for so many years before our arrival.

Our is Hobby Farm Treasures becuase we are working towards a self sufficient hobby farm, and every animal here is our treasure!

Back
Top Bottom