What is the name of your farm/ranch?

Quote:
yea those are what i meant
smile.png

Quote:
Don't they have them mini chickens? Or even them Parakeets would justify
smile.png

I tried to pass a parrot off as a tree chicken ........
for some reason it didn't fly with DH
idunno.gif

Mine is SunRidge Ranch.

I love names that have sun in the beginning and we face east so we see the bright morning sun coming up over the hill/ridge, lol.
tongue.png

Chez Poule... my daughter brought me a cool key chain from Paris France, on her high school trip. And a card, stating this was a house of hens and they didn't talk to roosters.... I have no roosters. I do not care to have any. So girls only!
cool.png

Teacher House Farm

My house was originally built in the 1930's to house the principal/head male teacher for the now demolished school across the street. It was owned by the local board of education for years and years. As I teach also, it seemed appropriate to call the place that. Plus everybody out here still calls it the Teacher House, so it kind of stuck!

smile.png

Ours is Ta'Lara Farm. When I was little my Grandparents lived in a small town called Lara. They had 5 acres just out of town and I LOVED it there. I was always asking when we were going Ta'Lara ( toddler talk for TO LARA ) My parents later bought the place from them and it was the happiest childhood memories.

Now I have my own little piece of heaven, 11 acres in the country. DH had heard the story of when I was little and "Ta'Lara" and suggested the name.

Ross Tree Farm (llc)
no sign yet trees aren't tall enough to sell. name's not creative but it let's you know what we sell.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom