What is the name of your farm/ranch?

I am not that creative. Our "Farm Name" (If you can call what we have a farm
lol.png
) is L & S Chickens. (Loren, my son and Shellie, me
tongue.png
)

Ours is "Turkey Trot Acre" We have a lot of turkeys that i ended up keeping because they were all very friendly, and i was afraid someone would eat um, we have a lot of chickens too, same reason....
hmm.png
, Trot because I love how turkeys run, I giggle every time. And acre because we have only two and desperately need more..

My dad, siblings and I are selling eggs and (soon) baby chickens!
jumpy.gif
We don't really have a farm, just some chickens and coops for them, but we call ours Country Achres Chicken Farm!
yippiechickie.gif

Poulets De Cajun

Copied from MY website:

Poulets De Cajun is french for "Cajun Chickens." When we began trying to choose a name, it was very important for us to come up with something original. We did not know how we would go about finding one, but we knew we wanted something no one else had thought of. After giving it much thought, we decided to take something that we loved, the poultry hobby, and pair it with something that we were very proud of, our Cajun heritage. Thus came the beginnings of Poulets De Cajun. Though we are located in Fort Worth, TX. we have very deep roots based in the Southern Swamps of Louisiana, where a large amount of our family still lives. If you've never had the oppotunity to visit South Louisiana, and sample the cajun cooking, you don't know what your missing!

We are in BluBelle Farm ( and yes we have a sign out the front....see our icon to the left)

We have too chihuahua's (the most useless farm dogs you can ever own)..one is Blu the other is Belle...and so the name.

We had the name before the farm..in fact every farm we put a purchase bid on was names BluBelle farm in our minds..and we ended up with BluBelle Farm III (but the three was dropped)

In reflection...we should have called it GoatHead fram..as we battle each day with those nasty puncturevine weeds grrrrr

Our little 7 acres is named..........circle K farm. We only named it due to raising registered fainting goats and the 1st 3 I picked were already taken. The "circle" is because we are in-circled by family. The "K" is the 1st letter in our last name. I do have a sign over the gate to the goat lot but, I do not have a pic. that I can put on here at this time.

Back
Top Bottom