What is this darling lil yellow / speckled baby?

GiddyMoon

Songster
8 Years
Apr 14, 2011
Tucson, AZ
So I have pretty happy with my Meyer Pullet Pack..it is composed of heavy egg layers, all colored eggs, including rare breeds. I have gotten some help on the black ones..still not sure if the chipmunks are brown leghorns or something else..but what could this adorable lil thing be?

She tends to be a little flighty..but calms right down...bright, almost pearl like yellowish/orange legs..black spots, wings are coming in white / black..has a couple of tiny coloration on the top of her head in a dark redish brown..thoughts? Sorry the pics are not better..I need to use my camera instead of my phone..but the camera is at work.

86660_chickbox-24.jpg

86660_chickbox-18.jpg

86660_chickbox-17.jpg

86660_chickbox-4.jpg

86660_chickbox-3.jpg

Last edited:
Does she have extra fluff on her cheeks, compared to the other chicks? I can't tell from the blurry pics. If she does, could be an Easter Egger. My favs.

Thank you folks...this is the second chick we got to just relax and fall asleep...this one is my favorite and I only got one! I will look those breeds up..thank yoU!!

I can't find any photos of golden lakenvelder, just the lakenvelders..and those are more grey...if anyone can find a photo I would appreciate it. The silver hamburg is definitely a possibility too!

Back
Top Bottom