What is this Duck thinking

Pics
lol thats a good one.
smile.png
gig.gif
clap.gif

Believe it or not, Rhiannon currently weighs 6lbs, 12oz and Tevye weighs 5lbs, 13oz. Tevye is long and skinny like a runner and SUPER FLUFFY so he doesn't look so skinny. Rhiannon BTW is a huge WH. She had to be in a reship a week behind the rest of the flock. Metzer had to ship two ducks, so we made arrangements with or Murdochs to take the second duck (who I have heard is doing great). Since she was going to be a week behind her brooder mates, we kept the (much) larger one which might help explain her size...

Yes she is
big_smile.png
and that was who Julie and I were just talking about here.
smile.png
I am incredulous. Tevye is an ounce shy of being a pound less than Rhiannon. I would have never known. And he is FLUFFY. Other pics you've posted of him make him appear so big. What a sweet puff birb. You've said he's so soft. Love.

She is so big as a duckling in the photo. But gadzooks, she is so cute. Look at her left web. That lil one under her is super cute too. Sweet little head and bill. I am glad as the other one she is doing great. It is a relief to hear that. i want ducks to be happy wherever they are.

I am incredulous. Tevye is an ounce shy of being a pound less than Rhiannon. I would have never known. And he is FLUFFY. Other pics you've posted of him make him appear so big. What a sweet puff birb. You've said he's so soft. Love.

She is so big as a duckling in the photo. But gadzooks, she is so cute. Look at her left web. That lil one under her is super cute too. Sweet little head and bill. I am glad as the other one she is doing great. It is a relief to hear that. i want ducks to be happy wherever they are.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here...Julie seems to like duck birbs!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom