What is your chickens favorite treat?

On a hot day, cold watermelon. On a cold day, a bowl of warm oatmeal.
tongue.png

I give mine dry oatmeal and apples every day or corn- canned or on the cob. They once stole a Nutty Bar from my son and went NUTs over it- they were growling they loved it so much. Haven't given it to them again since it isn't really a good food for them. Every time I come out the back door they fly to me thinking they will get something.

Unfortunately mine LOVED the cabbage growing in my garden. I had to fence off just that one vegetable! I thought it was some insect critter but I could never see the bugs or worms. Then I saw the chickens attack it.

Mine went BERZERK over bologna!! I NEVER seen them act that way! It was like a feeding frenzy, they were almost growling at each other. They were trying to eat my fingers afterwards, they still had bologna scent on them I guess. Could someone else try it and let me know if they expirience?

Lately it has been the ducks eyes,..pfft go figure. Although I am worried after the ducks eyes,..some part of me says it's about time you all stuck up for yourselves...uhm just aim lower

Back
Top Bottom