What kind of eggs did i buy?

pigeongirl1

Songster
7 Years
Jan 28, 2017
Wells Michigan
So about 21 days ago i bought hatching eggs and they are starting to hatch! Im confused on what kind of birds these are? This is the message they sent me about the eggs when i asked about the breed of birds. The eggs are brown,blue and green

These eggs consist of Black C0pper Marans, Cream legbar, Easter Eggers and Olive Eggers!
THEY ALL RUN TOGETHER, MEANING YOU WILL RECEIVE MORE CROSSES THAN PURE. We do this to achieve 🥚 color. What you will receive is an ASSORTMENT that will produce offspring that will give you similar assortment as parents. There will be F1, F2, F3, BC1 and BC2.

So about 21 days ago i bought hatching eggs and they are starting to hatch! Im confused on what kind of birds these are? This is the message they sent me about the eggs when i asked about the breed of birds. The eggs are brown,blue and green

These eggs consist of Black C0pper Marans, Cream legbar, Easter Eggers and Olive Eggers!
THEY ALL RUN TOGETHER, MEANING YOU WILL RECEIVE MORE CROSSES THAN PURE. We do this to achieve 🥚 color. What you will receive is an ASSORTMENT that will produce offspring that will give you similar assortment as parents. There will be F1, F2, F3, BC1 and BC2.
You could receive a pure BCM, a pure Legbar, or any combination of greenn& blue Eggers, depending on which rooster fertilized which egg. A brown and blue or green mix would make green, a blue mixed with green would make a bluer green, and two blues would make a blue layer.

You could receive a pure BCM, a pure Legbar, or any combination of greenn& blue Eggers, depending on which rooster fertilized which egg. A brown and blue or green mix would make green, a blue mixed with green would make a bluer green, and two blues would make a blue layer.
Ok thanks

Back
Top Bottom