What Rabbits Do You Have? Show Off Your Rabbits Here!

Coolest Rabbit Breed Out Of These?

• Holland Lop

Votes: 108 21.3%
  • English Spot

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • American Fuzzy Lop

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Mini Rex/Rex

Votes: 107 21.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 94 18.6%
  • Polish

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • English Lop

Votes: 33 6.5%
  • Mini Satins/Satins

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Lionhead

Votes: 112 22.1%

• Total voters
Well I had clothes hanging so I didnt see them that much after the first two times that once he got to the correct position he fell over so I can vouch for twice. He mounted her again numerous times while we were cleaning up. Once we got done I picked her up and laid her on her back but didnt see any apparent injury to her so who knows if he even made it fully. But I can let them mate again tomorrow and try to watch them more closely. But she seemed calm and acted pretty normal afterwards. She stays in her cage and we rotate in and out so both get outside of cage time. If you think the larger cage will be better we can move her over once we get two more food bowls. Tomorrow hopefully but I was not planning on driving too much with the gas crisis here I try to have more than one task to go out and in this heat its a bit of a walk few miles. But I marked her book.

Ok tell us how it goes. I'm excited cuz in 1week nest box goes in for my 2does. Hoping for 2litters but 1is iffy cuz it's a cross bred and she's a pain to breed. She's a mini lop age 4 1/2 buck is a mini Rex age 1year 4months

Well we put them together again and he got her head again, then got proper position but not sure again but he fell over. Then he seemed to be tuckered out. So we will give them an hour together then put them to bed. Best wishes on your kits. Im excited.

This is something that I have frequently heard from people who have house rabbits. Just as you have to baby-proof a house, you have to rabbit-proof it, too!

So true even outside. I was sitting on the ground outside listening to music and one hopped in my lap and bit my earphone cord in two before I knew what happened. Lol

Well we put them together again and he got her head again, then got proper position but not sure again but he fell over. Then he seemed to be tuckered out. So we will give them an hour together then put them to bed. Best wishes on your kits. Im excited.

I know I'll at least have 6 pure breed kits. I got a good 20 breedings in to her( it was an accident) this is he second litter so all should be fine. My mini lop acts like a buck when mating she returns the favor. This is her second litter as well.

the day is getting closer and closer for my orange jersey wooly doe and my chocolate Holland lop doe :D The wooly doe should have them the 29th and the holland should have hers by the 7th

Back
Top Bottom