What Rabbits Do You Have? Show Off Your Rabbits Here!

Coolest Rabbit Breed Out Of These?

• Holland Lop

Votes: 108 21.3%
  • English Spot

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • American Fuzzy Lop

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Mini Rex/Rex

Votes: 107 21.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 94 18.6%
  • Polish

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • English Lop

Votes: 33 6.5%
  • Mini Satins/Satins

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Lionhead

Votes: 112 22.1%

• Total voters
How many colors are there in Netherland Dwarfs? I'm thinking about adding those to my Rabbittry. I'd be breeding Mini Rex's, Netherland Dwarfs and hopefully Dutches soon.
Questions I have:
1: how many colors does the ND's have?
2: what's a good number to start with?
3: how much do paperd ND's cost?
4: how many does can I get in a 30" by 36" by 16" cage? It's wire.

Like mother like daughter. My Am Chins love frozen tiles on hot days.
Their coats are gorgeous! I couldn't find any unique breeds of rabbits around here, only NZW's. I looked for angoras for a long time. Now I've just ended up with quite a few rescues no one wanted as pets anymore.
You aren't too far from me, I'm in East TN. Lemme know if you'd like some... I always love to spread the Am Chin love. :)

HELP!!!!!!!!

I've recently gotten a bunny and today I went out to give it food and water and I noticed that its eyes are all clogged over with sleep and muck and its nose is nearly cover up too with yucky stuff! it can see and can hardly breath! please help \!! im very new to rabbits so I have no idea whats wrong with my bunny!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!

I've recently gotten a bunny and today I went out to give it food and water and I noticed that its eyes are all clogged over with sleep and muck and its nose is nearly cover up too with yucky stuff! it can see and can hardly breath! please help \!! im very new to rabbits so I have no idea whats wrong with my bunny!!!!
sorry I wrote it can see but I ment it cant see

1st get a warm wet wash cloth and get it cleaned up.

What kind if bedding material are you using? Do not use cedar.

How old is it?

Sounds like it may need antibiotics or trip to vet. Hopefully some of the experts will be on here soon to give you more advice.

Question: How can you tell gender on baby bunnies? I have 3 kits about a week old and all their bottoms are identical, but I don't know if I'm looking at 3 girls or 3 boys? I can tell on older ones, but these are throwing me. I don't see balls on any, but then I figured it's because they're a week old?

Apologies if this is a ridiculous question, I just want to know what I've got and I'm new to babies!!!

i have a rabbitry consisting of 28 rabbits 7 of which were born yesterday. I show all my rabbits at ARBA shows and they are purebreds! i will try to post some pictures later!

@dutchbunny83 You will not see testicals until they are much older. you can google search how to sex a rabbit. or you can message me and i can explain!

Last edited:
Question: How can you tell gender on baby bunnies? I have 3 kits about a week old and all their bottoms are identical, but I don't know if I'm looking at 3 girls or 3 boys? I can tell on older ones, but these are throwing me. I don't see balls on any, but then I figured it's because they're a week old?

Apologies if this is a ridiculous question, I just want to know what I've got and I'm new to babies!!!
I put up a post about this not long ago. Maybe I should start a thread for it
smile.png
Just scroll down: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/647906/what-rabbits-do-you-have-show-off-your-rabbits-here/4670

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom