What Rabbits Do You Have? Show Off Your Rabbits Here!

Coolest Rabbit Breed Out Of These?

• Holland Lop

Votes: 108 21.3%
  • English Spot

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • American Fuzzy Lop

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Mini Rex/Rex

Votes: 107 21.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 94 18.6%
  • Polish

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • English Lop

Votes: 33 6.5%
  • Mini Satins/Satins

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Lionhead

Votes: 112 22.1%

• Total voters
Yes, that looks like a malocclusion to me. I'm sorry, but I really doubt that it will correct. In fact, it looks like the teeth on the right side are going the other way. I feel your pain on this - you can't imagine how many of those I've seen over the years. One of the things I do when selling bunnies is check those teeth one last time . . .
he.gif

Just wanted to show off my bunny, Melis (on the right, if anyone wondered
lol.png
). She's four years old, roaming freely at our farm, although I'm constantly worried that she's going to get herself hurt some day. Will have to build her some large cage as soon as spring sets in.

Just took some new pictures of my current litter. I had to share a few.
love.gif

This little boy seems to think he's quite the stud. All his photos are like this.

Just wanted to show off my bunny, Melis (on the right, if anyone wondered
lol.png
). She's four years old, roaming freely at our farm, although I'm constantly worried that she's going to get herself hurt some day. Will have to build her some large cage as soon as spring sets in.
AWWWWW!!!!! I love this photo! I have had free roamers as well. Have lost some along the way to predators, however due to the rabbit becoming overly confident in it's night time activities :/
I have an area they can go to (the fowl yard) to spend the night. Currently I only have 1 free roamer & so far he is very good @ keeping himself safe @ night. He does not care for the fowl yard(I put him in it when ever I happen upon him out @ night. Generally he sleeps under my car & stays next to the rabbit hutches between the garage & house (motion sensor flood light & a downstairs door light on all night) So we don't really get any wild animals coming up to that part...unless there is no light & somehow the predator is able to avoid the motion detector.
It's nice to see someone else who has a free roaming bun
smile.png

My bunny mated and had a litter! I don't know how many yet...
Congrats!!!! Go check on those cuties ASAP
smile.png
You'll want a head count & make sure there are no dead kits in the nesting box. Photos when you can!

Just took some new pictures of my current litter. I had to share a few.
love.gif

This little boy seems to think he's quite the stud. All his photos are like this.

OH MY WORD!! That first bun is SUPER SUPER adorable(2nd one is too, I just melt for those blues tho). I NEED one like that!!
love.gif
I will be starting up a BEW program this summer because of photos like these!!

OMG PoultryPower! Every time you post pics of your bunnies you make me fall more and more in love with that breed! Love 'em!
X2 Right? I love seeing other LHs on here!

Back
Top Bottom