What Rabbits Do You Have? Show Off Your Rabbits Here!

Coolest Rabbit Breed Out Of These?

• Holland Lop

Votes: 108 21.3%
  • English Spot

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • American Fuzzy Lop

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Mini Rex/Rex

Votes: 107 21.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 94 18.6%
  • Polish

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • English Lop

Votes: 33 6.5%
  • Mini Satins/Satins

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Lionhead

Votes: 112 22.1%

• Total voters
My little farmer out talking to her rabbits
big_smile.png

Do you have wire underground or on top so they can't dig out?

Do you have wire underground or on top so they can't dig out?

Oh yeah!
They LOVE to dig.
We have live stock fencing buried about 12"-18" down so they can still dig their burrows, but can't get out. Then it comes up around the edges and is nailed into the fence/shed.
We bought these nice cedar houses for them and ironically they dug out all underneath of them and just sleep under them haha.
We don't have any wire on the top so we can climb in and out and but it's too high for them to jump.
And we live in the city so we don't really have any predators.
I've only bred one of my does, but she stays in a cage with the babies for awhile then the babies stay in longer until they're big enough to be out there.
I understand people living out in the country with a lot of predators need to keep theirs in cages, but we're fortunate to be limited in predators and I want them to live as naturally as I can let them.
There's also a buried fence going through the middle that attaches to the buried fence to separate the 2 pens into boys and girls
smile.png

Last edited:
Cuteness overload!!!
I just hit the view all photos and it shows you all the photos ever posted in this thread.
Ya'll have some pretty rabbits!
I love the ones that are all fur and fluff I just want to snuggle them!

So I'm in trouble... My husband and I were at a local greenhouse getting plants and they had 2 giant Flemish .... Well now my husband wants to get giant Flemish! His exact words were " holy crap now that's a rabbit i wouldn't even need a dog"

I knew someone who had a couple Flemish Giants as house rabbits. Those guys liked to lie on the sofa, and when they did, there wasn't room for anyone else.

How big is your sofa?
tongue.png

They eat a lot but are amazing little guys. And from a good breeder go up to $2,500
My dad wants a German giant but they're only in Germany and cost $5000 and that guys the only one who breeds them.

Back
Top Bottom