What Rabbits Do You Have? Show Off Your Rabbits Here!

Coolest Rabbit Breed Out Of These?

• Holland Lop

Votes: 108 21.3%
  • English Spot

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • American Fuzzy Lop

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Mini Rex/Rex

Votes: 107 21.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 94 18.6%
  • Polish

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • English Lop

Votes: 33 6.5%
  • Mini Satins/Satins

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Lionhead

Votes: 112 22.1%

• Total voters
My next question is... How do you raise these babies and not want to keep them all?

Lol, 1-4 is normal, and don't name them. Lol, I raise mini Rex's and its sooooooo hard to sell them but once tree gone I have a new litter wether I want it or not, our buck is by our does so they self breed. Grr! Lol, we've gotten a new set up to we're there few inches apart. I'm happy my next litter is in December. :)

BunnyLady: can I feed my rabbits banana plant leaves, or stalks? I have plenty. They'll die in the winter. Just wondering if I could use them. Also, a BYC member that raises rabbits right up the road from me was wondering the same thing (her idea and I love it).

BunnyLady: can I feed my rabbits banana plant leaves, or stalks? I have plenty. They'll die in the winter. Just wondering if I could use them. Also, a BYC member that raises rabbits right up the road from me was wondering the same thing (her idea and I love it).
These are considered treats, and should be fed in very limited quantities (no more than two tablespoons a day for a five pound rabbit!), if at all. Safe choices are apple, apricot, banana, cherries, mango, peach, plum, papaya, pineapple, apricot, berries....just about any fruit you would like is okay for your bunny. Be very careful not to overdo these treat foods, as they may promote cecal dysbiosis, other intestinal problems and create a desire in the bunny to eat treats instead of his/her normal, healthy foods.

Just moved to Knoxville,TN. Getting 4 acres. Anybody know where to get some New Zealand Whites?? For the life of me know body here has any.

Oh we're just not on here much. We east TN folks are just shy. Lol
Yes there are buns and chickens here.
And welcome to God's country - most wonderful place on earth. I wouldn't choose to live anywhere else.

These are considered treats, and should be fed in very limited quantities (no more than two tablespoons a day for a five pound rabbit!), if at all. Safe choices are apple, apricot, banana, cherries, mango, peach, plum, papaya, pineapple, apricot, berries....just about any fruit you would like is okay for your bunny. Be very careful not to overdo these treat foods, as they may promote cecal dysbiosis, other intestinal problems and create a desire in the bunny to eat treats instead of his/her normal, healthy foods.

Thanks. I thought banana leaves could be fed like grass. I give them treats twice a day. Like 1/12 of an apple or 2" piece of mini carrot. They get pellets and unlimited high quality Timothy hay. Just hoping they could eat a lot of banana leaves, but I'll keep it a treat. They love black berry branches that I give them off old branches.

Back
Top Bottom