What was your free mystery chick from Murray Mcmurray hatchery??

Here is my bonus chick!

Hes a Easter Egger cockerel

Thanks. I would love to see. I will be sure to do the same. Then we can all try to guess the mystery chicks. Yours will be here before you know it. My Baby-boy wanted his chick here for his bday, which is February 3. We chose to get ours later to be sure that we would be ready. Good thing because our coop is incomplete (not that they would be put in there until 6 weeks).
Yep it's always good to be ready!

I'd love to see all your free mystery/exotic/rare breed chick you got from Murray Mcmurray!! I ordered 26 pullet chicks a few weeks ago and got a nice variety of breeds and I can't wait,they should be here February 2nd and it's the first time I've ever ordered from a hatchery. Anyway please tell me what you got and post pictures :D :jumpy
I ordered chicks from McMurray Hatchery last spring. This is my free rare breed roo.

He is a Sicilian Buttercup & his name is Kazoo.

I love seeing all these mystery chicks that everyone ended up with! Mine won't be coming until April 6th, but it sure adds to the excitement to see these different kinds that we might end up with! Thanks!

He'll be a good one I'd say and thanks
He is a good one, very nice roo with me & the ladies. Not that I pet him or try to pick him up. He has just never bothered with me when I'm out working in the middle of them or they are out free ranging. Other roos have come at me aggressively for no reason. It was freezer camp for them. :)

Back
Top Bottom