What was your free mystery chick from Murray Mcmurray hatchery??

Pics
From today's pic Chance is a male and Long Leggs is female. BUMMER.

There is always next year for a female right?

Are you able to keep him?
I am one of those that live where rooster keeping is illegal.

From today's pic Chance is a male and Long Leggs is female. BUMMER.

There is always next year for a female right?

Are you able to keep him?
I am one of those that live where rooster keeping is illegal.

I can keep him, but I have other roosters already and will probably rehome him, as he is friendly and pretty. However, I WAY wanted to keep Long-legs so much. If she turns out to be a female I will be so happy!
celebrate.gif

my free chick was a cuckoo maran... i loved him alot, but i had to get rid of him when he started to crow at 3 months...
sad.png
he was so handsome!

We ordered 20 chicks from Murray Mcmurray and received 26 gorgeous balls of fluff at 4:30 this morning. All alive and happy. They were in transit for only 16 hours. I believe our suprise chick is a white crested black polish! The kids are thrilled with him (or maybe her) and they were kind enough to send a bantam as the rest of our order was silkies and frizzled bantam cochins.

We ordered 20 chicks from Murray Mcmurray and received 26 gorgeous balls of fluff at 4:30 this morning. All alive and happy. They were in transit for only 16 hours. I believe our suprise chick is a white crested black polish! The kids are thrilled with him (or maybe her) and they were kind enough to send a bantam as the rest of our order was silkies and frizzled bantam cochins.

So cute! I love ordering from McMurray.

Back
Top Bottom