WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received the Saintly Salve today from Abba. I'm excited to finally get to try it and I love the scent! Thank you!
smile.png

It is very nice, I love using it! You won't be disappointed mzstre :)

I just made a huge batch of salted caramels (those that I have previously owed salted caramels, they went to the PO today). I have a bunch of duck and turkey eggs coming next week, but I also just bought a new incubator (sigh, I am weak, love hatching all these babies!)

Does anyone have turkey (any variety would be fine :) ), saxony, ancona, or silver appleyard eggs they would like to swap for salted caramels? Just thought I would ask, see if there were any takers, might as well fill up the new bator, too :)

I just made a huge batch of salted caramels (those that I have previously owed salted caramels, they went to the PO today). I have a bunch of duck and turkey eggs coming next week, but I also just bought a new incubator (sigh, I am weak, love hatching all these babies!)

Does anyone have turkey (any variety would be fine :) ), saxony, ancona, or silver appleyard eggs they would like to swap for salted caramels? Just thought I would ask, see if there were any takers, might as well fill up the new bator, too :)

Wait. When am I sending you eggs? I saw a 4 in the front of the number? Is it actually next week?

Wait. When am I sending you eggs? I saw a 4 in the front of the number? Is it actually next week?

nope chiqita, I am getting yours at a later date :). I have some fro Jmpeters coming next week, yours will be at the date specified in the PM :) sorry for the confusion!

I would really love to find some fertile turkey eggs. I have Royal palm in the bator now from chitiqa but am also wanting either blue slate or bourbon reds. If anyone has any they would like to swap, pm me please.

When I moved back to WV to help care for my dad last year it was difficult for him. He suffers from severe Parkinsons Disease and it is very difficult for me to understand him. That is, until I started incubating eggs. Growing up he always had quail and ring neck pheasants going and that was our thing. He can't do it now because of his inability to get around. Everyday he asks how the eggs are. A new spirit has gotten into him and he is excited again. When I told him about the Royal Palms, he said how much he had always wanted to raise Blue slate or Bourban reds. So, that being said, I would LOVE to find some for swapping.

My very first duck hatch ever is going on right now, it's very exciting. This little guy wins the prize for popping out first, he's my very first duckling. He came out of an egg I got in this swap, from Kiwijean. He came all the way across the country to be my new friend. :)

My very first duck hatch ever is going on right now, it's very exciting. This little guy wins the prize for popping out first, he's my very first duckling. He came out of an egg I got in this swap, from Kiwijean. He came all the way across the country to be my new friend. :)

Great picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom