WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amyables jellies have been packed, labeled and ready to ship: tracking number 9405 9036 9930 0181 3227 83

I hope you enjoy them as much as my family does. :)

Has anyone made dandelion jelly or perhaps Spruce jelly? I'm adding it to my list of jellies for this year... last year I made highbush cranberry, currant black raspberry, wild grape, concord grape, strawberry jam, strawberry freezer jam, blueberry... hmmm I think that's it. I go a little crazy for jelly/jam making for some reason.

Thanks Chiquita for the ideas. I will look around and see what I have... hmmm.

1876 Farm, I love my mutt chickens! I try to focus on shades of grey, personally. My spring project next year is a EE sexlink.

Are there many quilters/sewers here? What if I offered up five - 6" cotton squares custom embroiderd with any names you like? My machine is older with only 6 fonts to choose from but I have great fun with it. Anyone interested? The squares would work for anything from quilts, pillowcases, purses, or if heavy fabric is specified, even denim patches. Your choice of thread color, choose from my fabric, or send your own.

Now am I on the right track?

I'll be keeping an eye for you to claim a goodie and then Post your offers! A few if them have me tempted already:)

Hi, Betta. Long time no see.
ya.gif

I've been trying to be a better host. It's just been crazy here. Two months of being sick (as soon as I get over one thing, I'm down with something else), spring chores, hatching eggs and baby bunnies, oh my! ;)

Quote:
I feel your pain!! I've been sick since before New Years, but I'm tired of going to the doctor paying $200 (after insurance) for them to tell me... try this over the counter medication for 2 weeks and if you are not better come back. I even proactively took an over the counter med before I went, for 2 weeks and she just told me to try something else. I'm hoping once summer hits with the warmer weather I'll start to feel better. My thoughts are with you to get better soon!!!

Last edited:
Howdy folks!! Lol So I have another question before I get started with this stuff that I think I shall LOVE! The rules say that EE's count, but would "Frizzled EE's" work as well? It is my EE pullet covered by my Frizzled Cochin roo. They make adorable babies, some smooth and some Frizzled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom