WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
New topic!!! Would anyone be interested in paypal sent as gift for a swap if what's offered is not interesting?

Just asking partly to change topic & I could offer that instead of stalling the swap thread when I see something interesting.

New topic!!! Would anyone be interested in paypal sent as gift for a swap if what's offered is not interesting?

Unfortunately, we're not allowed to offer paypal as a swap. There were some issues that caused BYC to ban all paypal offerings in these swaps. People weren't fulfilling their paypal swaps or people were paying and then not receiving their swaps.

Ok question the offer that's current on the swap thread is 6 eggs of either americanas mixed with Hollands, or silkies possibly mixed with cochen( not garrenteed they are mixed or pure(you get what you get)) or pure dark Cornish with the Cornish having laying problems due to broodiness( I understand this)
But for the rest am I correct I would like to avoid another mix up and am scared to pm the member for fear of further miscommunication
Edit:( also the golden feather membership is that permanent or like a year or month? How long does that last and does anyone know how swapping that works?)

Last edited:
Ok question the offer that's current on the swap thread is 6 eggs of either americanas mixed with Hollands, or silkies possibly mixed with cochen( not garrenteed they are mixed or pure(you get what you get)) or pure dark Cornish with the Cornish having laying problems due to broodiness( I understand this)
But for the rest am I correct I would like to avoid another mix up and am scared to pm the member for fear of further miscommunication
Edit:( also the golden feather membership is that permanent or like a year or month? How long does that last and does anyone know how swapping that works?)

I think it's a 6 month membership if memory serves me right.

Golden Feather Membership is a 6 month. IMO it's well worth it, it takes all the ads away (so annoying).

Other than that, I'm not sure what your question is?

Golden Feather Membership is a 6 month. IMO it's well worth it, it takes all the ads away (so annoying).

Other than that, I'm not sure what your question is?

Just if my discription of the swap offer was correct I'm interested in the silkies but not sure because of the possible mix I'm kinda new and not sure if be able to tell the difference

@donrae your birds are beautiful and I just want them all lol they are so gorgeous I really like the barred holland and blue egger mix looks like a barred rock.. I'll look up the difference later can you send me pictures of the cochen silkie mixes if you have any

I haven't hatched out any birds from the silkie pen. I have three eggs in the incubator now, but just put them in last Friday. Here's the parents...

Glen, the rooster

Beth, the silkie hen

Momma, the Cochin hen

Hello I have a question dark Cornish eggs are also up for swap.. And my question is do they grow at the same rate of Cornish x? I was concidering the dark Cornish to replace Cornishx in my uberbird programe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom