What Ya Got Swap - Please read post #1 on first page for rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah! I just hatched my first set of ducklings too!
hide.gif
I didn't add them, ugh! 11 perfect,cute little Cayugas hatched from sebrightmom, she sent 18, 15 made it to lockdown, 1 died after hatch and 3 didn't pip/hatch. And a few of the ones that hatched, pipped at the wrong end and I helped them but they are alive and healthy! I didn't know their placenta(?) was so sticky and so much of it!
sickbyc.gif
Nothing like chicks/poults. Haha thank you two for all the encouragement! I am defiantly going to go hatch some eggs soon... I'm just looking for the right incubator. I'm thinking about the TSC little giant styrofoam one

mine on the jam... :)

Hmm.... $10 pp

or 1 dragon plushie

or 2 bunnie plushies (im all caught up on these) but no guarantee for easter. though it may be possible

or box of craft or scrapbooking items or fabric. mystery boxes.

or seeds- herb, veggie, or mix :) i try to send at least 10 different kinds when i send them.

or about 12 kcups. mix of tea and coffee.

Last edited:
We'll be switching over to the new thread here soon. :) I just need to get on the computer (G is using it for now) and then we'll ge switched on over. Swap on for now! Just wanted to give the heads up!

mine on the jam... :)

Hmm.... $10 pp

or 1 dragon plushie

or 2 bunnie plushies (im all caught up on these) but no guarantee for easter. though it may be possible

or box of craft or scrapbooking items or fabric. mystery boxes.

or seeds- herb, veggie, or mix :) i try to send at least 10 different kinds when i send them.

or about 12 kcups. mix of tea and coffee.
MINE 2 bunnies please

See SWAP PAGE or
I can also add cuttings from "Rose of Sharon" bushes as soon as they start to bud. No clue on colors as we moved in over Christmas so they were already dormant. I'll send several from different areas of the yard in case they are different.

Last edited:
Hi All!!!

Last Day to sign up for the Bunny Buddy, names are starting to go out:

EASTER BUNNY BUDDY BOX:

Here are the rules:

1. Send me a pm with your name and address by Wednesday, March 20nd. Please mark if you have any allergies or anything you cannot have (like emu’s lol).
  2. I will pull all of the names out of a hat and pm you your assigned buddy’s name and address before Friday, March 22nd.
  3. Send a box filled with whatever “treats” you think your buddy would appreciate. These can be eggs, chicks or home-created goods. This is supposed to be fun, so anything to make someone smile!
  4. Ship your box around March 26 or 27 with a target receipt date of March 29th.
  5. Open your surprise Easter packet on March 29th!
  6. Have fun!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom