What Ya Got Swap - Please read post #1 on first page for rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a little reminder.

NEW MEMBERS MUST BE A BYC MEMBER FOR 3 MONTHS TO PARTICIPATE, HOWEVER THEY MUST SHIP THEIR ITEM WITH VERIFIED CONFIRMATION BEFORE THE ITEM CLAIMED WILL BE SENT TO THEM. NEW MEMBERS CAN ONLY ACCEPT ONE SWAP AT A TIME AND MUST SEND THAT ITEM WITH CONFIRMATION BEFORE THEY CAN CLAIM ANOTHER ITEM. ONCE THE NEW MEMBER HAS SENT 4 ITEMS, THEY MAY PARTICIPATE WITHOUT RESTRICTION. SEE BELOW FOR HOW TO CLAIM AND VERIFY SHIPMENT OF YOUR ITEM. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THIS RULE WILL RESULT IN BEING BANNED FROM SWAPPING.

Stuck in the coop is up.

P.S. There is a WHAT YOU GOT CHAT PAGE, we try to keep down the unnecessary chatter here so the swaps don't get lost.
wink.png

MY OFFERS:

6+ mixed duck eggs
OR
6+ hens choice.....all LF....all pure
OR
6+ EE/OEs
OR
6+ Funky Feathered choice.......... YOU MAY GET NNs from these...........please note,not all birds will have the funky feather
Frizzled bantam cohin rooster over LF Cochin & 2 NN EEs
Silkie rooster over 2 sizzle hens
Blue Polish rooster over 2 sizzle hens (1 is sizzled NN)

LOOKING AT SHIPPING W/O FEB 27th.

Mine on 3 rooster kitchen mat, see sig
Mine..going for the sterling silver earrings...I can only wear pure silver!!! Yeah me...Ive been trying to really see the photos of the neclaces...anyway you can get a clearer shot..its a little burry.. ;) My offer hobby farm subscription 10$ paypal Gfm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom