What Ya Got Swap - Please read post #1 on first page for rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
caf.gif

Mine PP to [email protected]

Offer:
6+ Hen's choice from all pens to ship by 2/4 or later by request (Could be EE/OE bantam or LF, OEGB, Silkie, Cochin bantam, Coturnix quail, mixed layers, Runner Ducks if laying by then, Call Ducks if laying by then) you can leave out 1-2 breeds otherwise it's all up to the hens.
I can also offer 6+ Rainbow layers from the Amish farm up the road to ship by 2/11 (she is filling her own bator right now & needs a couple weeks to get her own eggs collected)

Okay, well just to get things going again, I will take the hens choice.

In return I will offer a mix of John Blehm lav split ams., bantam SLO's and bantam Buff Brahmas, as many as I can collect in the next four days. I don't have an incubator, so I'll just end up eating them anyway.

That is, as long as I am cleared to swap? I haven't gotten the okay yet, but its been several days since my last swap was delivered.

In return I will offer a mix of John Blehm lav split ams., bantam SLO's and bantam Buff Brahmas, as many as I can collect in the next four days. I don't have an incubator, so I'll just end up eating them anyway.

That is, as long as I am cleared to swap? I haven't gotten the okay yet, but its been several days since my last swap was delivered.
SLO?

Min

In return I will offer a mix of John Blehm lav split ams., bantam SLO's and bantam Buff Brahmas, as many as I can collect in the next four days.  I don't have an incubator, so I'll just end up eating them anyway.  

That is, as long as I am cleared to swap?  I haven't gotten the okay yet, but its been several days since my last swap was delivered.  

mine on the egg mix

See my swap page

Last edited:

We don't clear you on this swap. Once you send your item, then the person you excepted the swap items from will send you your item. So if you sent your item then you a free to swap again and the item you just accepted will be sent after you send mailing confirmation to that person showing that you mailed your swap item.

We don't clear you on this swap. Once you send your item, then the person you excepted the swap items from will send you your item. So if you sent your item then you a free to swap again and the item you just accepted will be sent after you send mailing confirmation to that person showing that you mailed your swap item.

Hello! Long time no see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom