What Ya Got Swap - Please read post #1 on first page for rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine, I would like the macrobiotics cookbook and the italian cookbook.

Offer: I have some organic herb and tomato seeds, 50 of each

the top one is bronze fennel and the bottom is green bulbing fennel. Butterflies love both of them.

This cute little hand-made porcelain trinket box

This book with short stories, essays and poems by just about every awesome female writer ever known including Nora Roberts, Barbara Kingsolver and Maya Angelou.

Here are the tomatoes, there are about 10-12 varieties in the mix and they are all fairly split and end rot resistant

Additionally, I would like to offer a grab bag of cosmetic samples that my husband brought back from Korea for me (I am only 35 and he brings me wrinkle cream?!!). There is some Holika Holika products, some organic soap and some special indian clay toning mask? I will also add two bars of Gardenia? scented Emu Oil and Goatsmilk soap. There's some other stuff too.

I can also offer a copy of Barbara Kingsolvers "The Bean Trees" Paperback in good used condition.

If you don't see something here that you want, check out this link to my ebay selling page. The only things I can't swap for are the pictures, the saucepan and the pig pitcher.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/blueearthde...e=STRK:MESELX:IT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Mine if I can have the pig pitcher otherwise no. If so see my link in signature
I don't think you can have the pig pitcher.

Why can't she do the pig pitcher, she's asking the buy it now price of $10? All my swap items are brand new and cost me between $10-20 each. I even swapped peafowl (peacock) eggs last season. Well I withdraw my "mine" then. Current offer is above

As a rule of thumb offers must be equal to the value of 6 pure breed eggs Examples: 4-6 iris bulbs, 6 blackberry starts, and 1 16oz jar of plum jam, 1 hard bound book or 2 couple of paperback books, 2 bars of homemade soap, 2-3 chicken saddles. These are just examples and only to be used as a guideline. Please offer what you feel is a likewise offer and that can be shipped in one of the priority boxes. Remember you are paying the shipping of the item you offer.

Last edited:
I will take the seeds if I can ship eggs in a month or so when they are laying better. Choice of 6+ of the following;
lf polish (3 different pens)
olive eggers
indian runner ducks
muscovy ducks
I also have buckeyes and millie fleur cochins, but they will probably be more like 2 months out.

Why can't she do the pig pitcher, she's asking the buy it now price of $10? All my swap items are brand new and cost me between $10-20 each. I even swapped peafowl (peacock) eggs last season. Well I withdraw my "mine" then. Current offer is above

As a rule of thumb offers must be equal to the value of 6 pure breed eggs Examples: 4-6 iris bulbs, 6 blackberry starts, and 1 16oz jar of plum jam, 1 hard bound book or 2 couple of paperback books, 2 bars of homemade soap, 2-3 chicken saddles. These are just examples and only to be used as a guideline. Please offer what you feel is a likewise offer and that can be shipped in one of the priority boxes. Remember you are paying the shipping of the item you offer.
I think she can't swap the pig pitcher because she is selling it for a friend (if I remember from a few pages back)

I will take the seeds if I can ship eggs in a month or so when they are laying better.  Choice of 6+ of the following;
lf polish (3 different pens)
olive eggers
indian runner ducks
muscovy ducks
I also have buckeyes and millie fleur cochins, but they will probably be more like 2 months out.

Are the MF cochins LF?????? :D

Are the MF cochins LF??????
big_smile.png
No, they are banties. I am not aware of LF MFCs yet.

what polish varieties?

sonew, I am working on LF MF cochins. i'm using my bo Garret garret lf mottleds with mf banties, won't be selling for a bit tho.

Last edited:
what polish varieties?

sonew, I am working on LF MF cochins. i'm using my bo Garret garret lf mottleds with mf banties, won't be selling for a bit tho.
I have 3 pens 1) crele, 2) slp and glp in one pen, and 3) a red/blue/white frizzle roo with splash, blue and buff hens. (I cut all my polish crests for winter, so they all have mullets now.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom