What Ya Got Swap - Please read post #1 on first page for rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine if I can have the pig pitcher otherwise no. If so see my link in signature
I am indeed selling the pig pitcher for someone else. So sorry about that. I wish I could swap that thing, I am having the hardest time selling it and its taking up space in my cabinet. I am selling it for my father- he's not a chicken person.

Why can't she do the pig pitcher, she's asking the buy it now price of $10? All my swap items are brand new and cost me between $10-20 each. I even swapped peafowl (peacock) eggs last season. Well I withdraw my "mine" then. Current offer is above

As a rule of thumb offers must be equal to the value of 6 pure breed eggs Examples: 4-6 iris bulbs, 6 blackberry starts, and 1 16oz jar of plum jam, 1 hard bound book or 2 couple of paperback books, 2 bars of homemade soap, 2-3 chicken saddles. These are just examples and only to be used as a guideline. Please offer what you feel is a likewise offer and that can be shipped in one of the priority boxes. Remember you are paying the shipping of the item you offer.
She said the pitcher isn't hers. She is selling it for a friend so can't use it to swap with.

It is a combo, or I can do one soy candle.

So, one bar of soap, one pack of bath bombs or two bars of soap or two packs of bath bombs.

Each pack of bath bombs is enough for three baths, or if you're extremely dry or itchy, you can use two bombs per bath.

Last edited:
Mine on Bettacreek. 2 Packs of Bath Bombs Please. Oatmeal, Milk & Honey, & Apple Jack n Peel.

My Swap Page: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/reesepoultrys-page

or

3 Bars of Any Scent Goat milk Soap: Please allow a couple weeks to make.

or

5 Bars of Kids Soap any Scent (you choose shape): Please allow a couple weeks to make. Giraffe, Pooh, Hello Kitty, Dog, Chicken, Bunny, Hippo, Lion, Cow... Etc.

Soap Link: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/641467/handmade-goats-milk-soap-many-scents-to-choose-from/0_20

Last edited:
Do you have bator space? I could send some eggs along with to make up for the lack of extras...

gig.gif
I always have bator space..... But, you don't have too. You sent me extra's.
wink.png

I am indeed selling the pig pitcher for someone else. So sorry about that. I wish I could swap that thing, I am having the hardest time selling it and its taking up space in my cabinet. I am selling it for my father- he's not a chicken person.
That's ok, I bid on it. I wanted it for my bathroom it is all pigs
big_smile.png

Awesome, I love it when things work out. I was hoping to find someone who collected pig things. Its really cool, but I collect merry mushroom things and have no room for pigs, otherwise I would have just comandeered it from my father. I will get it packed up now, so that I am sure that the shipping price is accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom