What Ya Got Swap - Please read post #1 on first page for rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michelle would you be willing to only do one purse and necklace and a Magazine?

Sure.
wink.png

Thanks! I'm glad you like them! I love them, just don't have much of a chance at relaxing in the tub lately, lol. I guess this will be my last swap here... At least until I get my inventory back up. I guess I don't have much selection left, lol.

I can do 3 unscented lotion bars for feet (they're a little heavy for other applications). These will be unlabelled and unscented. I just don't have the time for working on labels right now. I do have some that are scented and labelled, but selection is very limited. I can try to get the scents tomorrow afternoon.

OR
1 soy candle and a pack of bath bombs

OR
1 soy candle and 1 bar of soap

Last edited:
Thanks! I'm glad you like them! I love them, just don't have much of a chance at relaxing in the tub lately, lol. I guess this will be my last swap here... At least until I get my inventory back up. I guess I don't have much selection left, lol.

I can do 3 unscented lotion bars for feet (they're a little heavy for other applications). These will be unlabelled and unscented. I just don't have the time for working on labels right now. I do have some that are scented and labelled, but selection is very limited. I can try to get the scents tomorrow afternoon.

OR
1 soy candle and a pack of bath bombs

OR
1 soy candle and 1 bar of soap
Mine. I can't go shopping since I'm alone with the kids, so I suppose swapping will have to work as retail therapy.

Candle & soap.

Offer swap page: Won't ship until Monday at the earliest.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/sew-chaos-swap-page

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom