What Ya Got Swap - Please read post #1 on first page for rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a gravity feed fuel tank about 250 or 300 gallons to swap for any chicken stuff. I am starting from scratch except that i do have an incubator.

thanks for looking

Mine 3 bras-
Offer: 6+ LF blue/black ameracauna eggs or
6+ Bantam blue/black/splash ameraucana eggs or
8+ OE eggs (will be dark brown marans eggs but will produce oe's) - Black ameracauna over Black Copper Marans hens
I would like to use my last swap to get another six, LF ams, but do you have any pictures?

I would like to use my last swap to get another six, LF ams, but do you have any pictures?
these pics are a bit old but same roo and still have these hens plus a few more. There are a few extra hens of other breeds in there that lay brown eggs. Just ignore those in the pics. :) I might be able to ship two rounds together but may have to do two shipments to make sure they are fresh just depending on how they lay. Wanted you to be aware of that before claiming.

Last edited:
I have one of your EE bantams hatching now. Its pipped and almost completely zipped, can't wait to see what it looks like. Its a day early, I am not expecting your eggs t hatch until tomorrow.
Those would be from "Broody Momma" & Creamy & may have feathered legs (Cochin heritage). Momma's eggs hatch really well. She sat a nest for me in October & hatched 9/9 that were viable (had 1 infertile & 1 rotten) out of 11 total. The most adorable, beautiful little chicks in a rainbow of colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom