What Ya Got Swap - Please read post #1 on first page for rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
If so mine on the Hersey Cook book and the one with the chicken on it. But before we move on let's see if it is okay with BNEWS.
Not a problem
D.gif

MINE on the sushi and soup cook books.

Thank you! Please see my swap page and I also have 4 of the lastest chicken magazines, or I will offer a 6 month GFM.

I can currently offer eggs on 6+ BLRW or 6+ GNH

Last edited:
Last swap this week
mine. Pp
Offer swap page:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/sew-chaos-swap-page

Sushi and soup cook books have been claimed

mine on craft supplies i will pm you

- offer- choose one
1 dragon plushie

2 bunny plushies

seeds- veggie, flower, herb- choose a mixture or any of these categories of seeds.

platex nurser drop in bottles - i may have some drop in liners to go with these. these are used but clean and sanitized via dishwasher- my grandson prefers a different kind of liner.- i have 4 oz and 8oz bottles- let me know if you have a preference i am having my daughter sort these today. so i will say you will get at least 6 bottles- i know we have more.

kcups at least 12 of them mix of tea/coffee

a brand new bird bath -hooks on side of side of bird cage- i bought this for my finches- but my cage is round and it doesnt fit the cage well - would fit parakeets and smaller birds- says fits small and medium cages- and in small print not for round or curved cages- this wasnt on the ad when i purchased this online.

a package of craft items- i am sorting through my crafts- buttons, pom poms, lace, trims, fabrics, etc.

a package of stamping/stickers/papers scrapbooking supplies

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom