I can also offer a feed sack shopping bag style tote

webbing strap handles

I also have all of these 4 one swap

or 2 kitchen towels green and white check[VIDEO]
[/VIDEO]

or this tote with an applique on it

Last edited:
sorry I have stalled the swap......................help

I don't think you have, I think everyone is out of swaps I know I am. This was booming for awhile. I think everyone is just plum dry and you got stuck. Don't worry our swaps refresh late tonight.
big_smile.png

Mine on the feed bag tote! we ended up getting 4 swaps this week, right?

I can offer my swap page or:
6+ bbs ams
or 6+ bbs / lav am asst
or hens choice that could include those above as well as lav orps, white orps, EE, lav maran project, Sbels, or can offer 6 duck eggs that are Pekins crossed with either campbell or silver appleyard... I don't know who the lucky guy is!

Last edited:
mine hen's choice please
smile.png

See swap page or

6+ Welsummer hatching eggs
or
3 Tolbunt cross (tolbunt/houdan/orloff) + 3 Gold Brabanter over Gold Lace Polish hatching eggs
or
6+ Sizzle/Showgirl/Silkie hatching eggs (all in the same pen - Partridge Showgirl roo)

Last edited:
ok mine...

- offer- choose one
1 dragon plushie

2 bunny plushies

seeds- veggie, flower, herb- choose a mixture or any of these categories of seeds.

platex nurser drop in bottles - i may have some drop in liners to go with these. these are used but clean and sanitized via dishwasher- my grandson prefers a different kind of liner.- i have 4 oz and 8oz bottles- let me know if you have a preference i am having my daughter sort these today. so i will say you will get at least 6 bottles- i know we have more.

kcups at least 12 of them mix of tea/coffee

a brand new bird bath -hooks on side of side of bird cage- i bought this for my finches- but my cage is round and it doesnt fit the cage well - would fit parakeets and smaller birds- says fits small and medium cages- and in small print not for round or curved cages- this wasnt on the ad when i purchased this online.

a package of craft items- i am sorting through my crafts- buttons, pom poms, lace, trims, fabrics, etc.

a package of stamping/stickers/papers scrapbooking supplies

Last edited:
Meepi, would it be possible to get the k-cups and a few seeds? starting up my garden and have a lot of planting to accomplish! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom