What Ya Got Swap - Please read post #1 on first page for rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a question. I noticed some people that are on the do not swap list on pg 1 are still swapping. Does the list need updated or are they still not supposed to swap?
hide.gif

Just had a question. I noticed some people that are on the do not swap list on pg 1 are still swapping. Does the list need updated or are they still not supposed to swap?
hide.gif

I know I am on that list, but that was resolved a long time ago. Trouble is, we can't edit the first post because BYC switched the way they handled the forum after that was posted. So I will be on that list FORVERRRRR, lol.

Verify with Corancher if you would like. :)

- offer- choose one
1 dragon plushie

2 bunny plushies

seeds- veggie, flower, herb- choose a mixture or any of these categories of seeds.

platex nurser drop in bottles - i may have some drop in liners to go with these. these are used but clean and sanitized via dishwasher- my grandson prefers a different kind of liner.- i have 4 oz and 8oz bottles- let me know if you have a preference i am having my daughter sort these today. so i will say you will get at least 6 bottles- i know we have more.

kcups at least 12 of them mix of tea/coffee

a brand new bird bath -hooks on side of side of bird cage- i bought this for my finches- but my cage is round and it doesn't fit the cage well - would fit parakeets and smaller birds- says fits small and medium cages- and in small print not for round or curved cages- this wasnt on the ad when i purchased this online.

a package of craft items- i am sorting through my crafts- buttons, pom poms, lace, trims, fabrics, etc.

a package of stamping/stickers/papers scrapbooking supplies

hide.gif
I cannot change the post any longer so I have made announcements here and on the chat thread that we have some people who have cleared their swaps and are able to swap again. We can start a new thread and start over then will be able to change the rules and the hall of shame.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom