What Ya Got Swap - Please read post #1 on first page for rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate not having enough eggs to do more than one swap at a time and not knowing how to set up my swap page!
barnie.gif
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/autumnwinds-swap-page

Use this link to set up your swap page.

Last edited:
Mine water nipples if they are still available.

I have some knitted goodies from my wife to offer.

Please wait until you have been a member of BYC for three months before participating. This is just a safeguard rule for members of the swap. Please see the first post here for the rules of participation. This is still fully Corancher's rodeo for now, but I suppose it's okay for me to try to ease in and help a little before we fully switch over. :)

Sirulrichsmom's offer is still up cause the thread hasn't changed yet. Not until Sunday. So the rules are still the same.
wink.png

Most rules will still be the same. I don't plan on changing much, and certainly not the 3 month rule. :) I completely agree (and believe everyone else does as well), that the safeguard is necessary to keep swappers safer. BYC isn't responsible for swapping safety, so we have to choose our own rules to try to keep everyone safe.

It's absolutely nothing personal, you are welcome to join in on the chat thread until your 3 month membership is up and get to know everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom